Farmhouse Garden Bread Box Recipe Album
SKU: Farmhouse Breadbox
Do you remember old-fashioned bread boxes? Growing up in the ’60s and 70’s every kitchen had a decorative bread box on the kitchen counter. You knew you could always find something good tucked inside.
Well, this month Button Farm Club is bringing those memories to life with a delightful Simple Stories Farmhouse Garden Bread Box Recipe Album Kit. Designed by Kathy Clement exclusively for The Button Farm Club, this boxed recipe album doubles as home decor. You’ll love the Farmhouse Fresh vibe that comes from the colors, patterns, and images of this lovely kit.
Ever notice how recipes made “from scratch” taste better than store-bought? Well, the same holds true in paper crafting. So we are going to build our very own vintage style bread box and recipe album “from scratch.
This may sound intimidating, but the truth is, Kathy breaks each part of the project down into easy-to-swallow bite-sized steps that even beginner crafters can follow.
The 6” x 6” interactive mini-album is designed to hold 3” x 5” index or recipe cards. You’ll find loads of room to house favorite recipes, garden photos, or memories in the album. The tri-fold album design includes a lovely accordion fold pull-out section along with 6 double-sided tabbed pages and front and back pockets.
We’ll also make 3 little pocket folios to hold 4” x 6” recipe cards which can be stored in the front portion of the bread box.
Kathy will show you how to make the most of your paper stash with paper-saving tips and techniques. You’ll learn lots of new tricks to add to your crafty repertoire!
Each kit comes with everything you need beyond basic crafting supplies like adhesive, cutting tools, and measuring tools.
Here’s what comes in your Farmhouse Garden Bread Box Recipe Album Kit:
- Simple Stories Vintage Farmhouse Garden 12x12 Collection Kit ( 12 double-sided pages plus the 12x12 cardstock sticker sheet.)
- 4 additional sheets of 12x12 Farmhouse Garden paper
- Farmhouse Garden 12x12 Solids Paper Pack (6 color-matched sheets)
- Ephemera Bits with 44 pieces
- Ephemera Bits and Pieces with 64 pieces
- Farmhouse Garden Adhesive Brads
- 10 sheets of 8 ½” x 11” black cardstock
- 3 sheets of 12x12 chipboard
- 2 yards of Peacock Seam Binding Ribbon
- 1 yard of 1 ½” wide black gingham ribbon
- 3 yards of black and white Baker’s Twine
- 3 silver tone farmhouse charms (mix and match)
- Little Birdie Joanna Flowers
- Basic Written Guide in PDF format with full-color pictures
- Links to Step by Step Video Tutorials
Q. May I ship my kit to someone else?
A. Yes, you may ship your kit to someone else. If you would like to do this, please email us by the first of the month with the address to which you’d like it shipped.
Q. What if my kit is damaged in shipping?
A. We take great pride in carefully packaging your kit. However, occasionally a package is damaged in shipping. If your kit has been damaged please email us at: Laura@buttonfarmclub.com and arrangements will be made to return the damaged kit and replace it with a new one. If the kit is no longer available, we will either refund your purchase or extend your membership an additional month. Please check kit contents upon arrival, after 60 days we can’t guarantee availability of products.
Q. How do you figure shipping costs?
A. Shipping is calculated by weight and dimensions using current USPS rates. You can now choose your shipping speed and cost at checkout. International rates are included.