Endless Card Kit ~ by Kathy Clement ~ TUTORIAL
SKU: Tutorial endless
Spend some time during the lazy, hazy days of summer creating vibrant all occasion greeting cards with the Button Farm Club Authentique Endless Card Kit. Designed by Kathy Clement exclusively for the Button Farm Club, you will create an amazing variety of beautiful handmade cards quickly and easily following the full-color step by step tutorial that comes with the kit. Vibrant summer patterns and images from Authentique Paper’s Endless Collection will be used to make 10 projects from this one kit: an interactive 5” x 7” card folio with pockets, flip page and waterfall feature; a fanciful mason jar shaker card, 6” x 6” easel card that is suitable for home decor, a delightful fun fold card with a pocket, (3) 4” x 6” easy to mail cards, (2) dimensional gift tags, and a clever gift card wallet.
Items used with this kit:
· Authentique Endless Collection: (10) 12” x 12” double-sided papers
· Authentique Endless Cardstock Component Sheet
· Spectrum Cardstock: (3) 12” x 12” sheets
· 100 pound weight luxury cream cardstock: (4) 12” x 12 sheets
· Little Birdie Andrea Vivid Palette Boxed Flowers
· Seam binding ribbon (blue and salmon/1 yard each), satin ribbon (blue and peach/1yard each), Baker’s Twine/1 yard, burlap string/1 yard
· 10 October Afternoon Buttons in a variety of colors and sizes (varies from kit to kit but all are color-coordinated to work with the papers)
· a vintage style metal key in either gold or silver-tone
· (3) silver tone charms: butterfly, dragonfly, bee
· 2 cloth-covered button brads (vary from kit to kit)
· One sheet of Chipboard Stickers
· 3 doilies
· 2 Maya Road Pearl Stick Pins
· 1 Packet of Sparkletz Shaker Mix
· Shaped Shaker Card base
If you are an experienced card maker, you can just play with the kit as you please. If you are a cardmaker who wants to learn some new techniques, gain confidence in layering patterned papers, and discover fun new styles of cards to make, the easy to follow tutorial is there to guide you. So beat the summer heat, come inside and make some beautiful cards to wow your friends and family.
Our kits and scrapbooking kits include all of the materials and full color instructions to recreate.
Q. May I ship my kit to someone else?
A. Yes, you may ship your kit to someone else. If you would like to do this, please email us by the first of the month with the address to which you’d like it shipped.
Q. What if my kit is damaged in shipping?
A. We take great pride in carefully packaging your kit. However, occasionally a package is damaged in shipping. If your kit has been damaged please email us at: Laura@buttonfarmclub.com and arrangements will be made to return the damaged kit and replace it with a new one. If the kit is no longer available, we will either refund your purchase or extend your membership an additional month. Please check kit contents upon arrival, after 60 days we can’t guarantee availability of products.
Q. How do you figure shipping costs?
A. Shipping is calculated by weight and dimensions using current USPS rates. You can now choose your shipping speed and cost at checkout. International rates are included.