Do you love the look of metallics on your projects? Do you love being able to color on your projects? If so, you are going to love these Metallic Distress Crayons from Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink. These crayons have a rich metallic color to them and are capable of being used for many different mixed media techniques. You will love the smooth look of these water-reactive crayons and the different tools you can use to achieve different techniques. It will be so much fun experimenting with these crayons.
Contents: Three Metallic Distress Crayons designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink.
Size/Measurements: The crayons measure 5" in length.
- This set of three Metallic Distress Crayons is designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink.
- This set of three metallic crayons includes the colors Antiqued Bronze, Brushed Pewter, and Tarnished Brass.
- These crayons are specially divulated to achieve vibrant color on all porous surfaces.
- These crayons go on smooth and have water-reactive pigments.
- These crayons are perfect for coloring, blending, and layering.
- These crayons are also perfect for watercoloring, smudging, and other techniques.
- These crayons can be used with the entire line of Distress Inks and Stains (sold separately) for a variety of creative options.
- These crayons are compatible with the entire Distress palette of colors (sold separately).
- These crayons can be used with blender brushes, water brushes, or by using your fingers to blend these colors and achieve the amount of color needed for your project.
- These crayons look amazing on dark shades of cardstock.
- These crayons are perfect for many different mixed media projects.
Do all the above features impress and delight you? Are you ready to purchase these crayons and start experimenting with them? These crayons can be used for holiday projects, vintage projects, and many other mixed media projects. You will love adding these Distress Crayons and their different techniques to your crafting repertoire!
Number of Pieces: 3.