Cosy Winter Christmas Card Kit
Fragrant evergreen boughs, crackling fireplaces, and tantalizing brown paper packages tied up with string are some of our favorite things about Christmas! Let the Button Farm Club Cosy Winter Christmas Card Kit help you make the holidays a little more merry and bright. Designed by Kathy Clement exclusively for the Button Farm Quarterly Card Subscription Club, this lovely kit captures all the charm, beauty, and nostalgia of a family Christmas celebrated in a snug little cabin in the woods. Rusty jingle bells, wood buttons, and rusted embellishments add to the cozy cabin feel of the delightful cards in this kit.
The kit includes cards that are quick and easy to make and mail, fun fancy fold cards that will wow the recipients, cards that are perfect to display on your Christmas mantel, a card folio that is perfect for holding all your holiday photos, a darling interactive tag and pocket mini album that is perfectly sized for a stocking stuffer or brag book, and even a pair of decorative gift tags. You will create 12 greeting cards, 1 card folio, 1 itty bitty mini-album, and 2 decorative gift cards.
Your kit comes with all the supplies you will need to create the projects except for normal crafting supplies like adhesive, scissors, scoring tools, and paper cutters. In addition to the supplies, you will receive access to private video tutorials with Kathy that you can watch over and over again. The kit also comes with a full-color Basic Written Guide to supplement the video tutorials.
Here’s what comes in this Quarter’s Card Club Subscription Kit:
- Cosy Winter 6x6 Paper Pad with 24 double-sided sheets of designer paper, 4 each of 6 designs.
- 3 additional cut apart sheets of Cosy Winter 12x12 designer paper
- 6 sheets of 12x12 Carta Bella Designer paper
- 5 sheets of 12x12 Champagne Shimmer Cardstock
- 5 sheets 12x12 of Avocado Linen Cardstock
- 10 rusty jingle bells
- 6 rusty embellishments: 2 each hearts, snowflakes, and stars
- 10 wooden buttons in assorted sizes
- 3 yards of gold and white twine
- 2 yards of green gingham ribbon
- 1 vellum envelope/1 kraft envelope
- Snowman shaker mix
- Basic Written Guide
- Private Links to 4 step by step video tutorials