Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Card Kit
Spring is the season for songbirds, butterflies, and blossoms. It’s also the season for Mother’s Day, Graduation, Garden Parties, and birthdays! To help get ready for all these special days, Button Farm Club has prepared a flirty, feminine card kit with Simple Stories Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Collection.
This wonderful card kit, designed exclusively for Button Farm Club by Kathy Clement, is filled to the brim with gift-worthy cards and card folios. You’ll be delighted to learn how to build a clever “one sheet wonder” folio with lots of room for photos, pockets, hidden pockets, flaps, tags, and waterfall pages. Then we’ll make a stunning shaker slimline card with a lovely box pocket that you can fill with individually wrapped treats for Mom or Grandmother. This amazing creation also houses an accordion photo folio and a kinetic waterfall.
There is a delightful shaker easel thank you card, soft and feminine all occasion cards, surprising fancy fold cards, and even a framed photo card that’s designed for display in the home or office. With 10 unique cards and 2 card folios, this kit has something for everyone in it! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced card maker, you’ll be inspired by the wide variety of cards in this kit. And once you learn how to make the card bases, you can use the designs over and over again with your favorite papers.
Kathy’s video tutorials will guide you through the creative process step by step. You can watch each video over and over again at your own convenience. The Basic Written Guide that comes in your kit provides you with measurements, basic instructions, and full-color photos that supplement the video tutorials.
Each kit contains:
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage Indigo Garden Collection Kit with 12 sheets of 12x12 designer paper and a 12x12 cardstock sticker sheet
- Indigo Garden Chipboard Frames pack
- Bits and Pieces (56 Indigo Garden Ephemera bits)
- Indigo Garden Basics 12 x 12 Solids (6 sheets)
- 5 sheets of 6” x 12” natural cardstock 110#
- 4 sheets of 12” x 12” natural cardstock 110#
- 3 yards of Navy Baker’s Twine
- 2 yards of cream seam binding ribbon
- 3 silver tone spring charms
- 1 package of pink wooden buttons
- 1 package of shell buttons
- Navy A7 window envelope
- Shaker Elements
- Full-color Basic Written Guide
- Links to private video tutorials
This is the Quarterly Card Kit Subscription Club release for March 2022. If you are already subscribed to the Quarterly Card Kit, your project will auto bill/ship out on March 28th.