THIS IS A DIGITAL TUTORIAL ONLY - NO SUPPLIES ARE INCLUDED OR SHIPPED
YOU WILL RECEIVE A DIGITAL COPY OF THE STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS AND VIDEO LINKS
Stamperia Classic Christmas Recipe Folio Reveal.mp4 from Button Farm Club on Vimeo.
So many wonderful Christmas memories are made in the kitchen! Button Farm Club invites you to capture all the sweetness and vintage goodness of the holiday season in this Stamperia Classic Christmas Recipe Folio.
Designed by Kathy Clement exclusively for The Button Farm Club, this “made from scratch” 8” x 8” chipboard folio is filled with delicious surprises on every page!
The trifold folio comes with 12 printed Christmas recipe cards that you’ll find tucked into pockets, waterfall mechanisms, and flip pages. There’s plenty of room to add more recipe cards, too!
And don’t forget to add photos of fun times in the kitchen or the dear one who started a particular recipe tradition. There’s plenty of room to write down the story of that recipe in the ample journaling spots built into the folio design.
This heirloom folio is a roomy place to store all your favorite Christmas recipes, and a beautiful lap book to share with friends and family. Display it in your holiday kitchen to add that extra bit of cheer, or gift it to a family member as a way of preserving heritage recipes. The kit would be a really fun activity to enjoy with your scrappy friends and a great way to fill up the days before Christmas with your children.
Supplies used for the folio:
- Stamperia Classic Christmas 12x12 paper pad
- Stamperia Classic Christmas 8x8 paper pad
- Die Cut Classic Christmas Ephemera
- Pre-cut chipboard covers and spine pieces.
- (2) 12x12 sheets of printed seasonal recipe cards (12 cards in all)
- 4 sheets of 12x12 grocery bag paper
- 10 sheets of heavyweight 8 ½” x 11” kraft cardstock
- Little Birdie Sangria Embossed Daisies
- 2 yards of gold metallic ribbon
- Gingerbread person
- Rolling pin embellishment
- Elf-Made Sprinkles Shaker Mix
- Full-color Basic Written Guide
- Access to private video tutorials that you can watch over and over again